The First Year

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Studying in the Spring Weather

Posted by Laura

During reading days and finals week, finding a place to study is crazy. It's like trying to find a parking spot in a BYU student parking lot at the busiest time of the day. I have had to weave in and out of study areas to find a spot that is vacant. I have found myself studying out in the boonies, in desperation, to start studying. Yet one thing that has seemed to help with this crowd problem is the nice spring weather. It's that time of the year when everyone is excited to see anything that isn't snow or rain. It feels so nice to be able to study out on the lawn and walk to different buildings in the sun. I know that the weather can play mean jokes in the spring, but I hope this nice weather stays and that we won't have to pull out our ice scrapers and snow boots again for a while.

No comments: