The First Year

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Almost Done!

Posted by Ashley

My first year of college is almost over. WOOT! It still feels like I have a while 'til I get to go home, but really I leave in three days. It is becoming really depressing in my dorm. We've been packing and taking down all of our pictures and posters. Our walls are bare and ugly. I am excited to go on my Creamery shopping spree to spend all the money that I have left on my meal plan card. I am planning on stocking up on things for next year like laundry detergent and toothpaste. I just wish Saturday would get here so I can be with my family at home.

Reading days kill me because I spend so much time studying for one class that I just want to get the final over with. I am very lucky to have only three finals to take during finals week. My plan is to take two on Friday. The other one is an online final, so I will take that on Monday when I am back home in Washington. Saturday will be spent packing and cleaning and saying goodbye.

This year has been a great experience. It was hard at times adjusting to living on my own with new people, but overall it was great. I have learned a lot about myself while being here and I have grown so much (ha ha, not in height). I know that BYU is the school for me and feel very blessed to have been accepted to this wonderful university.

No comments: