The First Year

Friday, September 4, 2009

My Freshman Eating Experience

Posted by Adam

Oh the joy that one cup of "Cup Noodles" can bring a person. All my life I've heard that once college begins, eating habits go down, and a poor college student must resort to flavored salt on top of salt. But contrary to that belief I have eaten quite well since the beginning of this year, Between New Student Orientation, leftovers from a ward party, and a handful of girls trying to make a good impression, eating has been quite luxurious, Not that any meal may compare to the home cooked meals that my mother gave me at home. But heck, if I were cooking meals, I'd be choking down reheated, burnt soup for a month. These meals have ranged anywhere from German pancakes to Authentic Mexican taquitos . . . my mother would be proud. But there comes a point in every man's life when he has to go back to his roots. He has to take a stand and say, "No More!" and then blissfully experience the serene joy and happiness that one "Cup Noodles" can bring. May I never forget . . .


No comments: