The First Year

Friday, September 18, 2009

Freedom!!

Posted by Ashley

I love all the freedom that I have here at college. But the one freedom that I don't have here . . . is being able to drive places and go wherever and whenever I want. Now if I want to go to the mall, I have to wait for the bus and hope I get on the right one. (It took forever to figure out which bus to take and what time it was coming for my first trip to the mall . . . hopefully I will get better at figuring out bus times.) It makes me laugh because the place I miss driving to the most is Wendy's. I use to go there all the time with my friends for Frosty runs. But don't worry . . . I found the nearest Wendy's and I can't wait to eat some food. So if anyone wants to go for a Frosty and fry run . . . let me know and I will be there in a heartbeat.

No comments: