The First Year

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cold

Posted by Mitch

So here I am in day two of classes. My first class today was interesting. I love history, so that class will be a thrill.

To the point. It's only day two of classes and this morning I woke up with a killer cold. I thought I was going to die last night trying to sleep. It's a good thing that BYU is so helpful with everything else so that I won't have to worry about being 100% on my game today. I guess I shouldn't have stayed in the snow back home last weekend. Fortunately, I've come prepared for this. TheraFlu and Sudafed will be my companions for a while I'm afraid.

If you see some blond kid sniffling and wiping his nose, say "hi", it's most likely me.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

good luck! I hope you feel better soon!

Rebecca Cox (BS '05)

Anonymous said...

Being in the cold weather does not make you sick...being with loads of others, sharing their air and germs, plus having a compromised immune system, makes you sick. Try to sleep more so your body can repair itself faster, plus the herbs in Coldeeze work great too! (made my cold go away in 3-5 days instead of 7-10 like normal).