The First Year

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blisters Galore!

Posted by Laura

I am loving the college life! I have heard that passing the one week mark is like one of the many hills of college, and once you hit the peak, it only gets better from there. However, on this journey to reach the top of the hill, literally, I have gained quite the collections of blisters along the way (thirteen to be exact). Whether it was from walking in high heels to the Marriott Center or running up the stairs from the RB, I have learned that BYU has a very large campus. Yet, it still feels good being on the top of the hill knowing that you have a week of experience to your name. Faces are becoming familiar, I am getting a sense of direction of each building, and campus is beginning to feel like home. Today I went to the devotional, and I am really looking forward to attending those each week. Attending BYU has been incredible so far and it always reminds me that life is good!

No comments: