The First Year

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Does it have to have a witty title?

Posted by Elise

This is gonna sound really weird and I'm sorry for that, but I actually think college classes are easier to focus in than in high school! The professors keep things moving and for the most part they're energetic and passionate about what they teach. Of course, it also helps that classes are only 50 minutes long. :)

Okay so that doesn't mean college is easier than high school by any stretch of the imagination. I've read more out of textbooks in the past week than I did in all of high school put together! Its a lot of work and takes more self-control, but it's a good kind of work because I feel like I'm learning a lot. I've actually really been enjoying most of my classes so far!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Witty title options for your post:

My 50 Minutes of Fun
College Classes Have Class
The Tale of a BYU First Year: It Was the Easiest of Classes, It Was the Hardest of Classes

Hmm... or maybe just:

Does it have to have a witty title?