The First Year

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Busy Sundays

Posted by Braden

When did Sundays get so busy? My word! I used to come home from church (back when I lived at home) and read a book, play a game with my siblings, or take a nap. But somehow Sundays have gotten really busy since I got here.

On a recent Sunday I had church, ward council, a mission interview, hall meeting, hall council meeting, a visit from my home teachers, home teaching appointments to set up, a fireside, ward prayer, a weekly journal entry to write, and a phone call home to make! And somewhere in there I ate lunch and dinner. Whew! I guess this is what Sundays will probably feel like for the rest of college, eh? There will be different things filling the slots each week, but there's always something. Sunday is still a break from the rest of the week, but it is restful in a busy, restful kind of way.

No comments: