The First Year

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

Posted by Laura

This is my favorite time of the year! The campus is gorgeous with all of the different colors of leaves draped on the trees and scattered on the ground. It's like walking in an autumn picture. BYU is very diligent in keeping the landscaping flawless. I am just amazed when I walk from class to class on such a pretty campus. Along with the colorful leaves comes that time in the semester to sign up for winter classes . . . already! I think that my second semester will be full of challenging classes, but I don't think it will be such a shock compared to the very beginning, with its major transition and challenges. This time I will know what the standard is and what is expected of me. It's crazy to think that I am over halfway done with my first semester at BYU; the time has gone by so fast. College definitely keeps you busy, for sure.

No comments: