The First Year

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Getting Around to It

Posted by Mitch

Well, I don't post much. It's been almost a month since I said anything on here. It's not that my life has nothing worth recording, but I just don't think about it. Sorry for that.

I haven't been too interested in school lately, which is not good. With the election going on right now (first results just came out as I type) I just can't seem to focus on directional selection . . . debits and credits . . . and most definitely not the economic struggles of China. Yeah, believe it or not, I feel there are more important things right now. Here's a picture of some of my own supporters . . . just kidding, they don't really know me, they just happen to like my name.

In other news, I am going get all new roommates next semester, which will be fun. I am glad that my steak buddy is still going to be around. At the bottom there is a picture of us enjoying some flesh. Thursday night is steak night. I've defied the rules of the natural college diet: I eat steak, a lot. I bring my own beef from Montana, so I don't slack when it comes to protein.

No comments: