The First Year

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

We Are "That Team"

Posted by Laura

Tonight was our team's final game in the intramural basketball season. We had so much fun this season learning from each other, celebrating each other's victorious moments, and laughing at each other's major air balls. The girls in my ward are awesome and I am so glad that I was able to be on the team. As much fun as it was, when it comes down to winning, I think we ended up being 0 and 6. I guess some would call that a consecutive losing streak, but someone has to be the team that loses in a game. We just happened to be "that team" all season.

Tonight was our best game yet. It was a nail-biter to the bitter end; we ended up losing 36–38 in the final 20 seconds, but we'd also made the best comeback our team has ever seen. After the first 10 minutes we were losing 2–16, but we slowly fought our way back into the game. I guess those coveted intramural-champion T-shirts will have to be won another season.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

I loved doing intramurals!!!