The First Year

Monday, March 15, 2010

Lucky Duck

Posted by Ashley

I can't believe how fast these two semesters have gone by. Seems like I just arrived at college, when in reality I will be going home in less than two months for summer break. I have been thinking about how lucky I was to get such great roommates.

I didn't know any of them before I came. At first it was really hard because three of them knew each other and the other two knew each other. So I was the only one who didn't know anyone. We haven't had any serious issues or fights. Actually, I don't remember any apartment fights. The only issue we have had is people not cleaning up their messes. I haven't had to worry about people stealing my things or eating my food. We all get along great and it has been a fun year.

Having roommates that I get along with so well has made the transition of living on my own a lot more easier and enjoyable. I will be living with three of them again next year. And I know we will be friends for life.

No comments: