The First Year

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Next Young Ambassador

Posted by Elise

Some people just can’t let go of childish dreams. I’m one of them. I’ve always loved singing and dancing. Always. And growing up, I’ve always admired Young Ambassadors and wanted to be one someday. It was just one of those dreams you have.

Last week I saw the Young Ambassadors show, and I renewed my resolve: I am going to work hard and take dance classes and become a better dancer and singer. And then in a year or two I’m going to try out. I’m really gonna do it! I’m so excited! If I don’t get in, that’s fine, because prepping for the audition will be fun regardless of the outcome. It’s a win-win-win situation.

1 comment:

ldsjaneite said...

I had the same dreams about being a Young Ambassador! One of my favorite events ever was attending their 30th anniversary concert/show in my freshman year. My dancing skills weren't even good enough to land me dancing roles in high school musicals. So I lived my Y.A. dreams vicariously through my Y.A. friends on stage.